Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Slacker...

...I'm already slacking on my responsibilities! I was so boring today though. Same ole' yogurt bowl for breakfast, leftover fried bulghur in a pita for lunch with more veggies on the side, and a pita with tuna and tons of sugar snap peas for dinner. I had to use up leftovers! I can't deal with throwing good food out. I did have yummy snacks throughout the day, though - my fav being a clif honey graham cracker z bar. I wanna know why these are "just for kids!" I wanna play too, ya know.

My night so far has consisted of playing on flickr, baked apples, coffee, and toast. What a wild life I live!
Hoping to shoot tomorrow on my day off, but my stupid Jeep is in the shop. I only have one working door! So I'm not sure how long I'll be on house arrest for. Unfortunately, baking isn't really an option due to the fact that there is way too much food in our house right now! I think we have a problem, my mom and I. We both get bored and bake or cook, leaving our fridge packed and baked goods in the freezer for eons. le sigh...

by Athena Hahn
I leave you with this artwork by Athena Hahn. I think it's quite beautiful. What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment