Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

It Starts...

So. Here I go; taking the plunge, hopping on the bandwagon, what-have-you: food blogging. Over the past year I've become progressively more and more interested in healthy living, particularly in food and how it fuels the body. This interest has given way to a passion for healthy cooking, and a thirst for more knowledge of different fruits, vegetable, proteins, grains, and how to incorporate them into mine and my families daily life. I've been following multiple healthy living foodblogs, and when you take into account my long-time passion for photography, I just felt like it's time to start one myself! So let's see how it goes, no? This blog will be compilation of interesting eats, fun photoshoots, random babbling, and anything else that choses to present itself. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! We started food blogging at the same time... must make us related somehow. How are u finding the journey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah!
    How cool - I'm loving it! How about yourself? I like how it encourages me to keep doing different things rather than same old thing night after night, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Imagination is called for when coming up with new things to cook all the time (confession: I also hit the library and stole all their recipe books.. well, not quite all). Where are u coming up with recipes?

    p.s. love ur camera, I desperately need a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mix of imagination and adding twists to stuff I see elsewhere, really! I haven't done anything too exciting, but try not to eat the same thing every night anymore, hah. Love reading through other foodblogs, though.

    And thanks! I actually do most of my food-shooting with my D40 still. The kitchen is too much of a danger zone for the new baby! haha.

    ReplyDelete